- Spinach : 1 bunch
- Toor Dal : 1 cup
- Onion : 1 medium size
- Green chilies : 6
- Tamarind : Big lemon size or more
- All ingredients of Talimpu
- Soak Toor dal for 20 min in water.Chop spinach ,onion,green chilies.
- Pressure cook Toor Dal and chopped spinach,onion , green chilies.
- When pressure goes off , take Dal into a vessel and add tamarind, enough.And let it cook on slow heat.
- In the mean time prepare talimpu or tadaka along with hing.Once Dal is done, add talimpu to it.
Serve with rice or chapati.
Note: Add green chilies and tamarind as per your taste.