- Broad beans : 1lb
- Channa Dalia(putnala pappu) powder : 3 spoons
- Red Chili powder : 1 spoon(adjust according to taste)
- Sugar : 1 -2 spoons
- Salt : According to taste
- All ingredients required for taalimpu
- Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric - a pinch
- Clean and cut broad beans into medium size pieces and cook with water till they become soft.
- Once it is done, pour them in a stainer to drain off all water.
- Heat a kadai , add oil .Once it is hot add all ingredients of taalimpu , turmeric.
- Let it fry for 2 seconds.Now add cooked beans and let it cook for few seconds.
- Now add salt, Channa Dalia powder, chili powder,sugar and mix it well .
- Cook till moisture is evaporated.
Serve this curry with rice.