Post preparation : Home made curd is good for this muruku.Keep curd out side(not in refrigerator) for one day.
- Curd : 1 cup
- Rice flour : 1 cup or more
- Salt : as per taste
- Red chili powder : as per taste
- Oil : for deep fry
- In mixing bowl, take curd and make it smooth paste without any lumps with hand.Now add rice flour,salt,red Chile powder and mix till a firm batter is formed.If required add little water.Keep it covered.
- In kadai, take oil for deep fry.In muruku press, take a small ball of batter.
- Once oil is hot, press muruku in oil slowly.Fry them on medium heat.
- Once muruku turn to dark golden color, take muruku onto a hand tissue to absorb oil.
- Repeat same procedure with remaining batter.
Once they become cool, store them in air tight container.Can be stored for 10-15 days.