- Condensed milk: 1 can(16 oz)
- Curd: 3 Tbsp
- Ghee: 2 Tbsp
- Take a microwave safe bowl, preferably glass or ceramic one. Grease the bowl with ghee.
- Add condensed milk and curd and mix well.
- Microwave it for 8-10 min( stir every 40 seconds).Stirring is very important here.
- After 10 min, kalakand will be in right consistency. If that is a bit loose, that is fine, as it cools down,it becomes thick.
Serve cool or hot.
Note: Every microwave is different.So check the consistency and take off promptly.