- Poha or atukulu thick one : 1 cup
- Roasted Channa Dal
- Cumin seeds : 1 tb sp
- Red Chili powder
- Curry leaves : 10
Take 1/4th cup roasted Channa Dal and Peanuts combined approximately.Do not fry them together.
- Take a kadai.Add 1 tb sp oil.Add roasted Channa dal and fry till they turn to golden color.Once they are done, take them to a wide bowl.
- Now add 1 tb sp oil again and fry pea nuts till they are done.Add them to roasted Channa Dal.
- Now add oil till bottom of kadai is full.Now add poha in small quantities and fry them .Once they are puffing up and are folding, remove them and place on tissue to take off excess oil.
- Do not over fry poha.Follow same procedure with remaining Poha as well.
- Once all done, fry curry leaves,cumin seeds in 1 tb sp oil.Keep aside.
- Now mix fried poha with peanut mixture.Add salt,red chili powder, curry leaves and cumin seeds.Mix well.
Sever as tea time snack.You can sprinkle chopped onions and lemon juice as well if you like.