- Cooked Basmati or normal rice : 2 cups
- Carrots : 3 (pealed and grated)
- Onion : 1 small chopped
- Cinnamon stick : 1 small
- Cumin Seeds : 1/4th t sp
- Cloves : 4
- Garam masala: 1 tb sp
- Cilantro : 3 strings
- Green chilies : 3
- In a pan add oil or ghee and add cloves, Cinnamon stick and fry them.Now add cumin seeds,onion,green chilies and saute them.Now add garam masala and fry for 1 min.
- Once they are done add grated carrot and let it fry.Now add cooked rice, salt and mix well.
- Leave on slow flame for few min .Take off from heat and garnish with cilantro.
Serve hot with raita.
This is my entry to Akhila's Dish name starts with 'C' .