- Onion: 2 big
- Green Chilies : 7
- Tamarind juice : 5Tb sp
- Coconut powder : 4 Tb sp (fresh or dry)
- All ingredients of Tadaka or Talimpu
- Chop onion into small pieces.In a non stick pan, add 2 tb sp of oil.Add onion pieces, green chilies,turmeric , 1 t sp salt.Cover the lid and let it fry till they become transparent.
- Once they are done, take off from the heat.Let it cool for some time.
- In blender or mixer jar add green chilies and grind for 2 seconds.Then add onion pieces,enough salt,tamarind juice,coconut powder and grind it.
- Take chutney into serving bowl and add talimpu to it.
Serve with dosa.