- Tindora\dondakaya : 2 lbs
- Onion : 1
- Ginger : a medium piece
- Fresh\frozen coconut powder : 2 Tbs
- Green Chilies : 5
- All ingredients of Tadaka\popu
- In a kadai add oil . Do the tempering. Now add chopped onion let it fry for 2-3 min.
- Add chopped tindora, and little water.Let it cook.In the mean time grind ginger, green chilies, enough salt,coconut powder to a smooth paste.
- Once tindora is perfectly cooked add ginger and green chili paste and give a toss.Let it cook for few mins.
Serve with rice and a drop of ghee.Rice mixed with plain dal and the curry tastes awesome.
Give a try :)
Note: You can pressure cook tindora pieces separately and add popu.