Recipe Source: Internet
· All purpose flour\Maida : 1 cup
· Sugar: 1/2 tablespoon
· Baking powder : 1/2tablespoon
· Baking soda : 1/4th teaspoon
· Salt: 1/4th teaspoon
· Unsalted butter : 1/4th cup(melted)
· Yogurt : 1/2 cup
· Egg: 1
· Minced onion: 1 tablespoon
· Chopped Jalapeno pepper :1(or more as per spicelevel)
· Grated Cheddar Cheese : 1/2 cup
· Mix together maida, sugar, baking powder,baking soda, chopped onion thoroughly. Add cheddar cheese and give a quick mix.
· In another bowl,add beaten egg, melted butter, yogurt,chopped green chilies and mix well.
· Slowly add egg mixture to dry ingredients and mix together.
· Line in muffin pan with baking paper cups, fill the cups with batter.
· Turn on the oven to 400F.Bake muffins for 15-20 min.
Cool them and serve.