- Rice : 1cup
- Fresh Grated coconut : less than 1/4th cup
- Ground nuts: 2 Tb sp
- Kaaju : 1 Tb Sp
- Ghee : 4Tb sp
- Channa Dal : 2Tb sp
- Urad Dal : 2 Tb sp
- Mustard Seeds : 1 t sp
- Cumin Seeds : 1 t sp
- Curry leaves: 2 strings
- Cilantro : 2 strings
- Green Chilies : 6
- In a kadai add ghee and let it become hot.Add ground nut and fry for some time.
- Then add kaaju, Channa Dal, urad Dal,cumin seeds, mustard seeds,green chilies, curry leaves.
- Once they are done, add grated coconut and mix well.Fry till rawness of coconut is gone.It may take 1 min approximately.
- Take off from the heat and add cilantro.
- In a wide mixing bowl, add rice.Make sure that each grain of rice is separate.Now add coconut mixture, salt and mix well.