- Semolina : 1/2 cup
- Green Chilies : 3
- Channa Dal: 1 tb sp
- Ground Nuts: 1 tb sp
- Urad Dal : 1 tb sp
- Cashew nuts : 7
- Turmeric : 1/2 t sp
- Mustard seeds: 1 t sp
- Cumin seeds 1 t sp
- Curry leaves
- Lemon: 1
- In a vessel, add 1 1/2 cups of water.Add 1 tb spoon oil, 1/2 t sp of turmeric and leave it to boil.
- Once water is boiled add semolina and mix once.Cover it and let it cook for 3 min.In the mean time chop green chilies vertically.Squeeze lemon juice and enough salt and mix well.
- Once it is done, remove water in semolina with help of colander and keep aside.
- In a kadai, add 2 tb spoons of oil.Add cashews, ground nuts, Channa Dal,urad Dal, mustard seeds,cumin seeds, green chilies,curry leave one after one.
- Take off from the heat.Add cook semya and mix well.Add lemon juice mixture and mix well.
Semya pulihora is ready to serve.