- Atukulu(poha): 1 cup
- Moong Dal: 1/2 cup
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Dry coconut pieces: few (optional)
- Edible Camphor: a pinch(optional)
- Ghee: 3tbsp
- Elachi powder: 1/4th tsp
- Soak moong dal for 20 min.Cook moong dal till it is just done.In the mean time take poha in a bowl and soak it for 5 min and take off from water and squeeze of excess water with hands.
- In a separate pan add 1tbspn ghee and fry coconut pieces,cahsews and raisins and keep aside
- Once dal is cooked add poha and let it cook for few min.Now add sugar and give a nice mix.
- After few minutes add remaining ghee, elachi powder,edible camphor and give a quick mix.
I am sending this to event Cooking with love-spouse conducted by Hema.