There are quite a lot of recipes which i book marked to try.This is one of them.. A simple and easy sweet.
- Channa Dal: 1cup
- Jaggery: 1-1.5 cup as per taste
- Grated Dry coconut: 1/2 cup
- Ilachi powder
- Raisins and Cashews : few(optional)
- Ghee: 2 tbsps
- Cook channa dal till done and it should retains its without becoming mushy.
- Now add channa dal, grated jagger, coconut powder,ilachi, 1tb spn ghee and mix well and cook till mixture becomes a mass consistency.
- Add fried raisins and serve.