- Cluster beans : 1 cup chopped
- Toor Dal : less than 1/4 th cup
- Coconut powder : 3 tb sp
- Green chilies : 5
- Ginger : 1 inch pod
- All ingredients of Talimpu or Tadaka
- Soak toor Dal for 1 hr.After that pressure cook toor Dal, cluster beans with salt for 3 visils.If you feel that cooking time is not enough for toor Dal, cook it separately till they are cooked.
- In blender, grind green chilies, coconut pieces, ginger to smooth paste.
- Now take a vessel, put talimpu.Squeeze water from beans and add to talimpu.Add turmeric powder, salt if required, green chili paste.Mix well.
Serve this with rice.