This rice i prepared with leftover rice.
- Rice: 1 cup
- Tomato: 2 medium size
- Potato: 1 small
- Onion: 1 small
- Green Chilies : 2
- Ginger: 1/2 inch size
- Red Chili powder : 1/2 sp
- Garam Masala : 2 pinches
- Ghee: 5 tb sp
- Coriander leaves : 4 strings
- Chop onion,green chilies, ginger, tomato , potato and keep aside.If you are using raw rice, wash rice and keep aside.
- Take a thick bottom vessel.Add ghee.When it is hot add onions,green chilies, ginger pieces and fry them.Once onions are transparent add potato, tomato pieces and mix well.
- Add enough salt,garam masala, coriander leaves and mix.Now add 2 cups of water and washed rice.Pressure cook for 4 visils.Once the pressure is gone, serve hot with raita.
- If you are using leftover rice, in above step after adding masala cover with lid and cook till tomato, potato are cooked.
- Once it is done, add leftover rice and mix well.
- Leave it like that on low flame for 5 min.
Serve with raita.