- Besan flour : 1/4 th cup
- Rice flour
- Onion : 2 big
- Ginger : 1 small square piece
- Curry leaves :10
- Green Chilies : 2
- Chop onions into thin vertical pieces.Add curry leaves, enough salt, ginger pieces and mix well.Set aside for some time.
- Now in a mixing bowl add besan flour, 2 big spoons of rice flour, 3 tb sp of oil.Mix without any lumps.If you don't add rice flour pakodi will be soft, not crispy.
- Now add onion mix to besan flour.Mix well as tight dough.If required add few drops of water.
- In deep kadai, heat oil for deep fry.Now take small small portions of dough and slowly drop them in the oil.
- Fry them till they turn to golden color.
Serve with ketchup or any chutney.