- Tamarind : 100gm
- Ginger : 2tb sp finely chopped
- Green Chillies : 3
- Jaggery : 3tb sp
- all ingredients of Tadaka or talimpu
- Microwave tamarind with 4tb sps of water for 2 min
- In the mixer jar first add chilies and ginger and grind them well.
- Now add tamarind and grind it .Mix once in between and add salt and jaggery.Adjust the salt according to taste.After grinding take the chutney into bowl.
- Take a small kadai and put oil.When oil is hot put urad Dal, mustard seeds,cumin seeds , red chili pieces, curry leaf and let it fry for sometime.
- Now add this tadaka to chutney.
This chutney tastes well with idli,dosa,pesarattu,kattupongal, gaarelu