- Whole Wheat Bread : 5 slices
- Milk : 200ml
- Cashews :15
- Raisins : 15
- Sugar : 1/2 cup
- Butter/ghee : for frying
- Take bread slices and cut the brown edges and leave it open till the moisture in the bread is gone.
- Take a vessel add 1/2 glass water and sugar and prepare thick mixture on medium heat.Adjust the sugar according to taste.
- Now fold the bread slice diagonally(opposite sides touch each other) and cut in the middle.Cut each diagonal slice to 2 pieces.
- Now take a wide pan and melt butter.When butter is melted add cashews and raisins and fry till they turn to brown color.First cashews, after few min raisins.
- Take off the cashews into a bowl.Now add bread pieces and fry them till they are fried and turned into brown color.If required add butter or ghee in the middle.
- Now in the sugar mixture and dip a fried slice completely and keep it on a plate.Repeat the same for all the slices.
- Now on top of those dipped slices add boiled milk and fried cashews and raisins.
- Leave for 5-10 and serve .