These biscuits are famous in Hyderabad bakeries.We used call them as chandamama biscuits in my childhood as they used to be in half moon shape.
This recipe i learnt from my aunt and baking instructions from net.
- Maida : 1 cup
- Dalda/butter : 1/2 cup or more
- Powdered sugar : 1/2 cup(add more if more sweet is required)
- Take a mixing bowl.Add maida and sugar and mix well.In the mean time melt the better or ghee in microwave.I used dalda.
- Add butter and mix the dough well without any lumps.
- Check whether you are able to make small biscuit shape or else add more butter.
- Preheat the oven at 325degrees Fahrenheit .
- Make cookies in which ever shape desired and put them in baking tray one by one.
- Bake it till 12-15 min.Check whether the dough is baked or not.
- Switch off the oven and let biscuits cool for some time and serve.