- Bell Pepper: 1
- Tomato : 1 Big one
- Onion : 1
- Chili(Green or Red) : 4-5
- Tamarind : 1/4 th size of lemon
- Oil : 3 tb sp
- Garlic paste : 1 sp
- Urad Dal - 1/2 tb sp
- Mustard seeds - 1 tb sp
- Cumin seeds - 1 tb sp
- Curry Leaves - 10
- Oil - 2 tb sp
- Wash and cut bell pepper, tomatto, onion and chili in to medium sized peices.
- Take a pan.Add oil , when it is heated add chopped veggies, garlic and cook until rawness is gone by covering with lid(Maggapettadam).
- When it is fully cooked , take off from the heat and add tamarind to that.Let it cool completely.
- In the meantime prepare talimpu.
- Grind the cooled content by adding salt.Do not add water.
- Take into serving bowl and add talimpu on top.
Goes well with rice, idly, dosa.