- Brinjal -1
- Tamarind juice - 1 cup(koncham pullaga vunte chaalu)
- Onion - 1/2(chopped)
- Chillies -2
- Hing - A pinch
- Haldi - A pinch
- Jaggery powder - 1 spoon
- Mustard seeds : 1/2 tb sp
- Cumin seeds : 1/2 tb sp
- Urad Dal : 1/2 tb sp
- Channa Dal : 1/2 tb sp
- Curry leaves: 20
- Oil : 5-6 tb sp
- Squeeze juice from tamarind and keep aside.
- Take brinjal which is with stem and wash it and let it dry for some time.Now put this brinjal on bare stove(don't use kadai or plate) and let it cook for some time.Mid times twist brinjal round to cook evenly and fully.
- Brinjal becomes soft when it is fully cooked like this.
- Take out from the stove and let it cool for some time.Take out the outer skin of brinjal with hand , cut the stem and mash the brinjal with hand(not too much).
- Add that content to tamarind juice.Add onions as well.
- Now put tadaka in kadai.Add oil and all other ingredients of talimpu along with chopped chillies.(Don't fry chillies too much).
- Add tadaka, salt ,jaggery powder to tamarind juice and mix it well.