Gatti Pakodi, a crispy crunchy easy to preare and tastes yummy.
- Rice flour : 2 cups
- Chilies : 5
- Ginger : 1/2 of lemon size
- Oil : for deep fry
- Butter/dalda : 3 tb sps
- Salt : As per the taste
- Onion: 1 small (optional)
- Water : As needed
- Grind chillies and ginger as smooth paste.
- Take mixing bowl and add rice flour, salt, chili paste, butter and mix well with water.Mix well till it becomes soft dough, not too hard.
- Heat oil in kadai .When oil is hot, take small amount of dough make any shape of your wish and put in oil.Those should be not too thick or long.Take dough into your palm, press it flat on your fingers and put in the oil .
- Fry well till they turn to cream color and take off from the oil and serve.
Can be stored for 1 week to 10 days.