- Milk : 2 cups
- Custard powder : 4tb sps
- Sugar : 1/2 cup(adjust accordingly)
- Pomegranate : 1
- Apple : 1
- Banana : 1
- Grapes : 1
- Cashews : 3 tb sps
- Honey : 3tb sps
- Raisins : 3 tb sps
- Take 1/4 cup milk in a bowl and add custard powder and mix it without any lumps.
- Heat milk in thick bottom vessel.When milk is half boiled add custard milk and stir continuously.Add sugar and stir till powder is mixed completely and smell is gone.
- Take off from the heat and let it cool completely.Stir occasionally to avoid forming dry layer on top.
- In the mean time cut all fruits into small pieces.Can add all the fruits which ever desired.Break cashews into small pieces.
- When the milk mixture is completely cool, mix all fruits, raisins,cashews and mix well.
- Now add honey and mix well and keep in refrigerator.