- Rice flour - 1 cup
- Chili - 3
- Onion - 1 big
- Channa Dal - 3 tb sp
- Moong Dal - 3 tb sp
- Curry leaves - 10
- salt - According to taste
- Water - 1 glass
- Oil - for deep fry
- Soak Channa Dal, Moong Dal in water.Cut onion and chili into small pieces.
- In a mixing bowl add soaked Moong Dal, Channa Dal, chopped onion and chilies, salt, curry leaves, salt and mix it well with hand.
- Now add rice flour and mix it well by adding water.The dough should be like chapatis dough.
- Heat oil in a deep pan.Take small portion of dough and do as ball.Take a plastic sheet or any smooth surface and put a drop of oil and spread it.On that surface put the ball and press till it becomes small thin round shaped dosa(not too thin).
- Now take that and put it in oil slowly and fry till it turns to dark golden color.
- Take out on to a tissue to absorb oil and serve.
- Can be served with any chutney.