Peanuts : half cup
Green chillies : 4-5
Tamarind extract - 2 spoons(as needed)
Oil - 2- 3 spoons
Salt - As needed
Garlic: 1 pod
- Mustard seeds : 1/2 tb sp
- Cumin seeds : 1/2 tb sp
- Urad Dal : 1/2 tb sp
- Channa Dal : 1/2 tb sp
- Curry leaves: few
- Take kadai and add little amount of oil.Fry groundnuts and chillies till groundnuts turn light brown color.Take off from the heat and let it cool fully.
- Now grind the groundnuts along with garlic in mixer .Once it is fully powdered add water,salt, tamarind juice and grind it once again.
- Take this to serving bowl and prepare talimpu and mix it.
1) You can green chillies instead of red chillies.
2) You can add roasted Channa Dal(putnalu) or coconut powder .Taste changes for addition of each ingredient.
3)If you make chutney by adding very little water, it is a good chutney to have with rice.