- Channa Dal : 1 cup
- Green Chilies :4
- Onion : 1 big
- Cilantro and mint leaves : finely chopped
- Soak Channa Dal for at least 3 hrs.
- Chop onions very finely.In blender or mixer first grind green chilies, then add Channa Dal and grind for 3 seconds.Do not add water.Mix it well, and add salt.Grind for 2 seconds again.It should not be smooth paste.Some Dal should be just turned into half.
- Take that to a mixing bowl.Now add cilantro and mint leaves,finely chopped onions and mix well.
- In deep kadai, heat oil.Make round ball of medium lemon sized and press it to round shape either on your hand or on plastic sheet.
- Once oil is hot , add pressed vada one by one.Fry them till they turn into medium golden color.
Take them onto plate and serve with tomato ketchup or any chutney.